New Student Enrollment

To enroll a new student, please go to the building secretary for the grade of the student you wish to enroll. For students in Kindergarten through 6th grade, you will need to see the Elementary Secretary. For students 7th to 12th grade, you will need to see the High School Secretary.

Parents, please bring proof of residency in the district and any other documentation necessary to enroll your child. Proof of residency includes a utility bill with a physical location or a tax bill from the assessor indicating that your residence is within the Osage R2 School boundaries. A PO box is not an acceptable proof of residency.

No new student enrollment can be taken in July. Each building will advertise new student enrollment dates in August prior to school beginning.

Questions about enrollment should be directed to the secretary designated above.